The Like button lets a visitor to your site share your content with their friends on Facebook. When the visitor clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the visitor's friends' News Feed with a link back to your website.
Follow the steps below:
- Browse to the page you would like to add the button on.
- Copy the URL from the address bar of your Internet browser.
- Open a new browser tab and go to this site: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button.
- Paste the URL from memory to the form where it says "URL to Like" and fill in the other fields as desired.
- Click "Get Code" and copy the "iframe" code.
- Go back to your website and login as administrator.
- Edit the page you would like to add the Like button to.
- In the content editor click the cursor where you would like to insert the Like button.
- On the toolbar click the "Embedded Code" icon.
- Paste the "iframe" code from memory into the "Code" box and click "Ok".
- "Submit" your changes and you're done.